Only fully complete applications submitted under the following link will be considered:
Our team is growing!
We are looking for a Communications Assistant who is ready for a fast-paced, hands-on role with our team of digital marketing and property sales specialists. You’ll be an integral part of building and driving the success of campaigns for our client roster, which includes internationally-recognised brands for real estate and property investment across SE Asia, Australia and beyond.
- Support the team of Project Managers and Sales Managers with anything they need for client communications, reports, and newsletters.
- Work with Social Media Manager to create social media content calendars and content for our international and national client brands. This includes Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn accounts
- Respond to messages and enquiries on client social media accounts or emails in a polite and professional manner
- Be able to research data on client audience, demographics, locations, competitors and media outlets
- Collaborate with our team of creative directors, web and graphic designers, developers, video and motion graphics staff, analysts and sales managers to produce incredible results for our clients
- The right candidate will be extremely customer-service oriented, with at least 4 years experience or background in communications, client service, or digital media required. Having managed or assisted on projects from start to finish will be highly preferred.
- Fluency in English for writing, reading and verbal.
- A positive attitude and a desire to grow and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media outlets and best practices.
- Experience with research for clients regarding social media, market research, competitor analysis, media articles and new trends
This is a great opportunity for anyone with stellar communications and customer service skills, looking for the opportunity to grow and thrive in the world of digital marketing. This is a full-time position, complete with salary package, with a starting salary IDR 7.000.000, with performance-based commission and bonuses.
Our office hours are 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday – Thursday, 8:30am-4:30pm Friday, with weekends free. Our team also enjoys a casual dress code, optional overtime, and free coffee and lunches.
How to Apply:
Please send CV and a brief email about your experience and why you’d like to work with us to email@example.com.
During the interview process, we’ll give you a quick think-on-your feet test for English, writing and content creation skills.