Only fully complete applications submitted under the following link will be considered:
Nationality: Indonesian or International candidates may apply
We are seeking to hire a passionate, stellar multi-tasker for the role of Creative Director. You’ll be leading a team of graphic designers, video and motion graphics staff, and web designers to create a never ending stream of eye-catching, visually stunning advertisements, social media content, websites and videos. Our Creative Directors guide all projects and are responsible for the overall quality of work produced by our production team.
This is a full-time, management position at our office in Berawa, Canggu. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with past experience managing corporate campaigns, who wants to work in Bali and thrive in the fast-paced world of digital media. Ideal candidates will have top-notch communication and problem solving skills, with a keen understanding of industry trends.
- Mentor, encourage and inspire creative team members to foster a positive work environment
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies for high-level, national and international campaigns and clients
- Be viewed as a leader, who can collaborate closely and work well with CEO, Project Managers, Social Media Manager, creative team and support staff
- Be responsible for the concept, quality and completion of all work projects assigned to members of the creative team
- Have a razor sharp eye for details and continually strive for outstanding work, improvement and growth
- Report progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution
- Manage and cultivate the career development of creative team members
- Continually research industry standards and trends to develop effective and relevant advertisements, websites, branding and visuals
- At least 5-6 years working in the creative field or marketing industry, with previous experience managing teams and high-level campaigns
- A portfolio of previous work with a track record of success and results
- Fluency, or strong proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present client work, storyboards, and all-channel marketing strategies
- Familiarity with and hands-on experience with a variety of design software programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong understanding of industry trends and applying design, copy, or web best practices
- Knowledge of how to develop branding and stunning visuals through multi-channel marketing
- A desire to grow and learn in a fast-paced environment, since digital trends are always changing, and our team is always pushed to stay ahead of the curve
This is a full-time position, complete with salary package, company-shared performance bonuses, and holiday time. Our office hours are 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday – Friday, with weekends free. Our team also enjoys a casual dress code, optional overtime, and free coffee and lunches. We praise ourselves for our politics free work environment and we are more than just colleagues, we are friends.