Social Media Manager
Level: Full-time, Manager
Posting Date: April 2021
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. IN this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the social media strategy for a variety of clients and brands, as well as for Geonet. You must have a proven record of experience with increasing online presence and improving our marketing and sales efforts, because will be your ultimate goal to reach through monthly, quarterly and annual KPI’s.
This is a full-time, management level position located in Berawa, Canggu. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with past experience managing corporate campaigns, who wants to work in Bali and thrive in the fast-paced world of digital media.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy for international and domestic corporate clients and for Geonet’s own brand marketing
- Define most important social media KPIs, which will vary between clients.
- Manage and oversee social media content calendars, and review and approve content from Social Media assistants
- Measure the success of every social media campaign, as well as monthly or quarterly metrics. Be able to think strategically, to achieve results and hit goals.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies, and provide updates and knowledge sharing to our team and clients
- Work with assistants and designers to write copy for posts, ads, captions, and graphics.
- Write and proofread all captions and posts for correct English and grammar, no typos, clear messaging, and having all relevant client information and CTA’s
- Collaborate with our team of creative directors, web and graphic designers, developers, video and motion graphics staff, analysts and sales managers to produce incredible results for our clients
- At least 4 years of experience managing social media accounts, preferably in a corporate setting
- A proven record and case studies of past client work, social media campaigns, and results achieved
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- Must be fluent in English, especially in writing and reading social media and advertising copy.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media outlets and best practices
- Ability to analyze data, research, and create reports for clients regarding social media, market research, competitor analysis, media articles and new trends
- A desire to grow and learn in a fast-paced environment, since digital trends are always changing, and our team is always pushed to stay ahead of the curve
- Familiarity with Canva, MailChimp or other content design tools is a plus
- Excellent multitasking, organizational and problem-solving skills
This is a full-time position, complete with salary package, company-shared performance bonuses, and holiday time. Our office hours are 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday – Friday, with weekends free. Our team also enjoys a casual dress code, optional overtime, and free coffee and lunches.