Social Media Team Leader
Level: Full-time, Manager
Posting Date: February 2023
Our team is growing!
We are looking for a Social Media Team Leader who is an experienced leader and ready to join our team of digital marketing and property sales specialists. You’ll be an integral part of building and driving the success of campaigns for our client roster, which includes internationally-recognised brands for real estate, investment, F&B, cosmetics, and furniture across SE Asia and Australia.
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager to develop campaigns and to create social media content calendars and content for our international and national client brands. This includes Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn accounts
- Collaborate with our team of creative directors, web and graphic designers, developers, video and motion graphics staff, analysts and sales managers to produce engaging content that drives
- Support the team of Project Managers and Sales Managers with anything they need for client communications, reports, and newsletters.
- Be able to research and present data on client audience, demographics, locations, competitors and media outlets
- The right candidate will have prior experience as a leader or manager, preferably in a social or digital media role, and have led projects and campaigns from start to finish.
- At least 5 years experience or background in social media, communications, client service, or digital media required.
- Fluency in English for writing, reading and verbal.
- A positive attitude and a desire to grow and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with research for clients regarding social media, market research, competitor analysis, media articles and new trends
This is a full-time position, complete with salary package, with a starting salary IDR 10.000.000, with performance-based commission and bonuses.
Our office hours are 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday – Thursday, 8:30am-4:30pm Friday, with weekends free. Being a part of the Geonet team also enjoys perks like casual dress code, Finns Rec Club memberships, staff outing to Waterbom, two weeks holiday for Christmas/ New Years, and free coffee and lunches.
How to Apply: Please send CV and a brief email about your experience and why you’d like to work with us to email@example.com.
During the interview process, we’ll give you a quick think-on-your feet test for English, writing and content creation skills.
Appy for this role!
Please send CV and a brief email about your experience and why you’d like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.